7/04/2016

I was able to treat my premature ejaculation with this solution




My name is Tunde Akomolafe and exactly 9 months
ago I had a small penis, I mean a very tiny
manhood and was a one minute man; it was so bad
that if I was about to have sex with my wife I
would ejaculate instantly. But today, the story has
changed. Here is how you too Can Increase your
penis size and last more than 35 minute like I do
using a natural, permanent, no side-effect and
Nafdac approved solution.
Before I tell you my story, you need to know that it
was not easy for me to write this letter because in
it I share a personal life experience, that honestly,
I’m embarrassed about.
But I also know a lot of men want to know how to
last longer in bed, stop premature ejaculation and
give women more satisfaction in bed so that’s why
I went ahead and wrote it, anyway.
When you see a man that has a well-paying job,
married to a beautiful woman, drives nice cars and
lives in a fine house in a ‘tush’ estate you
automatically assume that he is happy. But the
truth is, although I live a comfortable life, I was
NOT a happy man. I was actually suffering in
silence, but couldn’t tell anyone about it.
I had an embarrassing secret that I tried to hide as
much as possible. The problem was – I had a
serious case of premature ejaculation. I could only
last a few seconds in bed. In fact, sometimes, I’d
cum before penetrating a woman. And, to make
matters worse, my manhood was so TINY That
women used to make jest of me when they saw
how small it was because of this, I felt like a
TOTAL FAILURE when it came to women matters.
But the really sad thing is even after I got married,
the problem continued to raise its ugly head and it
eventually destroyed my marriage, as you shall see
why.
Quick Fact: Whether you know it or not, the fact
still remains that women love good sex! Not just
any type of sex, but good sex – the type that
makes them scream your name with pleasure as
they get intense orgasms. That is what women
want and my ex-wife was no exception.
Unfortunately, for over 3 years of our marriage she
NEVER enjoyed sex with me, not even once! No
thanks to the problem of premature ejaculation and
small penis that I had. We tried, and tried so much
to find a solution to these problems – herbs, drugs,
concoctions, e.t.c, nothing worked o!
But after few more years, the frustration began to
take its toll on her. And, my once-gentle and loving
wife started to nag and was always picking quarrels
with me, over little things. And, I didn’t know what
to do! Even every night if I’m about to get my wife
laid her exact reaction was always “Ohhhhh Tunde
you don start again”, she would hiss and face the
other side of the bed
This exactly my wife reaction then…lol
So, even I tried to impress her in every way
possible. Romantic dinners, expensive gifts,
surprise treats, e.t.c. I thought that I could
somehow distract her from the reality but
obviously, those things can never take the place of
real sexual satisfaction that women desire. My
worst fears eventually came to pass when I
discovered my once-faithful wife was having an
affair with another man. Our then gateman for that
matter!
She was cheating on me with my gateman – right
on our matrimonial bed. I caught them red-handed
in the shameful act! I will not like to get into the
graphics details here because up till now, it is still
depressing. And, it will surely bring back sad
memories which I don’t want to remember. I was
devastated and couldn’t sleep for days. I almost
lost my mind! I even attempted suicide.
But thank goodness, because that ugly incident
was actually a blessing in disguise ==> http://
goo.gl/0bt4Wh
You see, at that point, I knew something had to
change; or else, this shameful incident would keep
happening to me repeatedly, even if I marry
another woman. And that would be too painful to
bear. So, I began a desperate search until I
discovered the solution that turned my life around!

No comments:

Post a Comment